As I met last evening with my dear friend for our Bible study, I was struck by just how little I knew about the tabernacle, it's construction and the significance of the elements used by God's people to worship and have restored fellowship with him. But I also was able to realize how very blessed we are as Christians today. We are continually in God's presence. His Holy Spirit lives within us. Jesus Christ is the intercessor for our prayers to the Father. We can pray directly to Him and know that God has promised us that He will hear and answer. We no longer have to make animal sacrifices, because the pure, holy, perfect, without blemish, Son of God was the lamb, slain for us. When He was on the cross and cried out "It is finished" the work to secure our salvation was complete forever!!!!!!
I hope you know Him today as your Savior. What a privilege to be able to say that I am a child of the King. Praise God for His wonderful love, His continuing presence, and His awesome provision for our eternity. Thank you Jesus!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment