Wow, I really dropped the ball!!! Aren't you guys relieved? I mean, now you can take me off that pedestal you had me on!! Now you know I'm human!!
Ha Ha, seriously kidding. God is so good to me, not because of what I've done or who I am, but because of who He is and what only He could ever do!!
Sounds a little like a song I've heard!! But it is totally the truth, and I believe it with all my heart.
Now, to a serious prayer request:
I have a Christian sister who just found out yesterday that her husband (the father of two small boys, 3 years and 15 months) has a mass on his brain.
He was having a headache on Sunday all day, they took him to the hospital yesterday and after a catscan discovered the mass, they are concerned and will do surgery early this morning.
Please lift up Derick Robinson to the Lord in your prayers and his wife Marybeth, their sons Drew and Zane. The Bible says in James 5:15 "The effectual, fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much." The Robinson family needs Gods intervention right now and our support. Let's pray and believe God for the strength, protection, support and healing that only He can give.
Dear Lord, you are the mighty, majestic, all powerful, omniscient, omnipotent, healer. We trust you today with our brother, Derick Robinson. Lord, we know that you have a plan for everyone of your children. This is obviously part of the plan for Derick's life. Lord, we beg today for your mercy and grace on behalf of this family. God, they need your understanding and tender hands of comfort and love today as they go through this trial with Derick's health. God you are able to do so much more than we can even imagine. Please give the Dr.'s skill today as they operate and guide their hands as they start the healing process.
Please, dear Savior, be with Marybeth and the boys, give her peace in her heart, and comfort in knowing that Derick is in your hands. Help those of us who love the Robinson's and their extended family to reach out to them and be the hands and feet of the Savior. We love you Lord, and trust this family to your keeping.
May everything be done according to your perfect and holy will. A-men
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment