I am taking a day today to get some things done around the house.
A little sewing, a little cooking and a little cleaning. I also need to do a little laundry. Day to day things that I didn't have enough days to get done last week.
But my day needs to start off with a little time with my hubby and my Bible study. I'll make some breakfast and hang out with Don and then when he leaves for work, I'll get my stuff done.
I was reminded about a wonderful passage of scripture yesterday in Proverbs chapter 3. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path."
What a fantastic call to us as Christians, to trust fully in our Lord, without trying to work it out with our understanding. He promises to direct us if we will simply trust him and acknowledge him with our words and deeds!!!
I am going to try in every way to acknowledge Him today. In everything I say, everything I do, and in every attitude I display. May God give us the courage to take this simple piece of wisdom from His word and apply it to our lives.
Have a great day....walking with Him.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment