Today is October 1st. It's been a crisp fall day. God is so wonderful to give us such beautiful seasons. I am grateful that the hot weather is gone.
And with the coolness of fall comes a new spark of energy for me. I love it!!
As I was finishing up my work today, I was thinking about how wonderful God has been to me in blessing my business. I think I stated before that I have a house cleaning business. It's four years old now and God has been good.
I have really great customers. I am thankful for them and the trust they put in me to be in their homes. I remember when I first started the business and it was only me and my brother Darrell . And, no I do not have another brother Darrell....for those of you that had that thought pop into your heads because of the TV show that used to be on!!!
We started with the house next door to him, which was a one time job.
And Gail, that lady recommended us to one of her friends who sells real estate.
We had that first house for 4 months before she recommended us to someone else. Then they recommended us to someone else and so on.
I remember promising God that if He would bless my business, I would give Him all the glory for it; and I can honestly say that I always have. And today, this is another opportunity to do that.
After all He also gives me the strength and energy to do the work each day.
I have also learned that He is with me in the tough times. When the economy began to go south, I lost several of my clients, but slowly, some of those have come back and we have also added some new clients. It always seems that when someone says good-bye (moving, retiring, losing jobs etc.) God is so faithful to send me someone to take their place. What a blessing and an awesome way for God to strengthen my faith. I have also had a wonderful opportunity to share my faith with my clients...it has been a very positive experience for me.
So, the next time you find yourself in a bind. Don't worry God is still there, He promised never to leave you or forsake you, and He has never broken a promise yet. Ask Him for to provide what you need, trust Him to provide it, and sit back and watch miraculous things happen.
But, don't neglect to give Him the glory for what is accomplished!!!
Go and serve Him.....see you tomorrow.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment