Today we are going to the Apple Festival in Ellijay Georgia.
My husband Don & I are involved with a singles class during Sunday school.
He is the teacher, and I am his faithful sidekick....we have a great group of men and women who love the Lord.
When we started our class we had three regular attendees plus Don and myself.
It has grown to a regular attendance of anywhere from 10 to 20.
We have great activities with them, good fellowship, and we have begun a Bible study in the book of Revelation. Through this week Dale Adamson, is doing three weeks of preliminary teaching. These three weeks will lead us up to the in depth study of Revelation. If you are reading this blog and you do not attend Sunday school I would encourage you to get involved at a Bible teaching church.
Sunday school is a wonderful opportunity for learning.
It gives you the freedom to ask questions and it's also a great time to meet new people and have some wonderful fellowship with fellow believers.
Get going tomorrow morning to Sunday School!!!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment