Thursday, October 22, 2009

I've started to get some comments from my " ".
I really don't like the term "followers". So let's have a contest.
Send me a comment telling me what you think I should call the people who read my blog. I want you all to be followers of the only one who is worthy of having true followers; Christ. Let's make it fun!! If you will send me a suggestion, I will send you something in return.
The one who sends the winning entry, I will send you a nice prize.

So far I have had the suggestions of "fish" which I really like. The other suggestion was "Sundays" this is a term that another blogger uses to describe their followers.

Put your thinking caps on and let me hear from you. I know all of you and you are creative people!!!! Thank you for continuing to read the blog.

I also want to become " " of your blog, if you have one, so send me your URL address and I will visit you blog.....thanks everyone!!

One other thing; the young lady that contacted me through the prayer line at the church, has been going through a health problem. Test have been done and some of those were really good, a definite answer to prayer. But, she still needs a follow-up test and then she will know what course of action to take. Her name is Mikka, please lift her up in your prayers and continue to pray for myself and the other two ladies that I am having Bible study with as we strive to grow closer to the Lord and resolve some life issues.
God bless you all!

7 comments:

  1. maybe to fit in with the "around the world in 80 days" theme of the title, they/ we could be called "travelers."

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh aaron love Travelers!
    jandbfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Aaron wants the prize.
    I love travelers. But, I'm not sure how to go in and change it. At the moment that's my first choice. Thanks, Aaron. I'll let you know if you win the prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can help you change the name if you need... i figured it out on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you look at the home page you'll see that I found one of the two locations and changed it. But, the one directly above the followers pictures didn't change and I can't find another location to change that one. Give me a call and we'll set a time. I'd like to be in front of the computer. I'm just now looking at all the editting capabilities. I tried this morning to add a picture, still trying to figure that one out as well. But, it's all good. Thanks, give me a call. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, i'm not 100% sure you can change both... they might force you to keep it "followers" on the other one to keep it consistant across all their pages.
    but yes, i want the prize, and i'm hoping for cookies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Aaron, cookies it is. Look for them in the mail pretty soon!!!!
    Thanks, I love you.

    ReplyDelete